- To establish a new identity, a new sense of unity among the remaining employees.
- To motivate the 150-strong development and production team to give their best in the resumed aircraft construction.
- Create a sense of “we” for the 150-strong core team.
- Strengthen confidence in the change project (new strategy).
- To offer the market a convincing performance show.
Together with the company, we were responsible for invitation management, press relations, planning, implementation and documentation of the event, including coordination of all trades (film, sound, lighting, licences). We succeeded in creating an emotional and identity-forming event for guests and staff. Representatives from politics, industry and authorities were able to experience the new aircraft up close – including the first flight as the crowning glory. We gave the 150 members of the core team a central role (ceremonial entry, etc.).