In concrete terms, this means that we promote the cooperation of people and support technical progress as well as the sustainability of organisations. We also assume long-term responsibility for our society. We thus place people and society at the center of our actions.
Code of Conduct
United by one goal: Leaving the world a little better than we found it
At viadoo, we consider trust and empathy to be the most important pillars of good collaboration between different personalities – both in organizations and in societies. Empathy is something our team members bring to the table. Trust with our clients is built by them in different ways.
- We build trust by putting ourselves in our clients’ shoes and carefully analyzing their challenges. Furthermore, we reliably provide professional services and treat all information provided to us as confidential.
- We gain the trust of our clients’ executives and teams by treating them empathetically as facilitators, trainers, coaches, communication experts and by respecting their individual demands and concerns.
- We gain trust with our fellow human beings by practicing values such as charity as individuals in our societies, by respecting existing rules such as human rights, and by standing up for the free democratic basic order.
At viadoo, we are convinced that technological progress should be beneficial to as many people as possible and guided by the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Through our services, we contribute to strengthening the innovation capability and thus the future viability of organisations as well as their sustainable development.
- It’s individuals in both startups and established companies who develop new ideas and bring them to the market. In doing so, they ensure the success of their particular organisation. We at viadoo support them with change leadership training, transformation management, transformation communications, corporate newsrooms and all kinds of business transformation.
- In this way, we ensure motivated employees who actively engage in change and thereby increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their companies. As a result, we make an active contribution to the sustainable innovation and future viability of our clients.
As a corporation, we at viadoo take responsibility for the society in which we live and operate. Because every corporation can contribute to passing on our world a little bit better to the next generations. To this end, we focus on environmental protection, social justice and good corporate governance in accordance with the ESG criteria.
- As a company in the tertiary industry, business travel forms the main part of our carbon footprint. Nevertheless, no company cars are registered to viadoo. Instead, the members of our team use public transportation whenever possible to get to our clients. Alternatively, they make use of private, rental or car-sharing vehicles. We also use a locally emission-free electric scooter.
- Since CO2 emissions cannot always be avoided, we strive to compensate for them. For this purpose, we send our travel data to the non-profit atmosfair gGmbH in Berlin. They calculate our CO2 emissions and the amount of our compensation contribution. With this money atmosfair finances projects in the areas of “renewable energies” and “energy efficiency” in developing countries.
- Operating our website and our e-mail traffic also requires energy and emits CO2. We have therefore deliberately chosen a provider of climate-neutral hosting. The DomainFactory GmbH in Ismaning near Munich buys emission reduction certificates for compensation. The money is used to support water and wind power plants in Indonesia, Guatemala and India.
- For us as a company, social justice means giving our team members equal opportunities on the basis of their competencies. We also pay attention to diversity when selecting them. We see the diversity of our team members in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, etc. as an enrichment: For us, for our clients and for our society.
- In addition, we support several charities on a regular basis.
Good Corporate Governance
- Our Board members and partners ensure the continued existence of viadoo and its sustainable value added. They do this according to the principles of the eco-social market economy as well as taking into account the legitimate interests of its stakeholders. This requires not only legality, but also an orientation towards the guiding principle of the honorable businessman.
- The management affirms in addition the responsibility of viadoo for society (Corporate Social Responsibility). In its actions, it is guided by the current version of the German Corporate Governance Code (GCGC).